Not all the things that you can see is true. Sometimes, you also need some leap of faith to see through it. :)

Friday, January 28, 2011

How Did My Christmas Vacation Go?

These days, I've been busy as hell. I was not able to upload some photos of our family vacation last Christmas. My December vacation had been awesome and it helped me to relax and get away from stress that school brought me. My Family is the best group of persons I can rely with (aside from my friends of course), my dad, my mom, and my older brother. I find happiness when I'm with them. They give me hope when I feel down. The support, love, and care are all unconditional.

Here are some photos of our road trip last December. :)


















These are some photos taken in the Parish Church of Pugo, La union. This is not our hometown, it was just that we went to take a look at Pugad in Pugo then my mom said that my won't we go and see also their church. By the way, I saw Joseph and Bianca in Pugad with their families. HAHA. :))







These photos are taken in Thunderbird Resort in San Fernando, La Union. Notice that my mom and mu older brother are not here. It is because me and my dad are already finished eating so we went for a walk and took some pictures without them. HAHA. :))






















And the last set of photos are taken in San Juan, La Union. We went there to eat and swim. As you can see the waves are kinda big, haha. :)) By the way, the anonymous guy looks like Woo Bin in Boys Over Flowers. HAHA. :))

To keep it simple, my vacation went spectacular and I enjoyed a lot. :))

1 comment:

  1. Hi, can I contact you through your email? I've something to share that might interest you.

    Aaron
    aarongrey112 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete