Not all the things that you can see is true. Sometimes, you also need some leap of faith to see through it. :)

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It Happens All The Time

It’s been a long time since our relationship happened. I had forgotten already some events occurred. I had also forgotten how many times we fussed and fought. But one thing hasn’t changed, I never forgotten how to love him.

For the last few months, I have been crying all night just to make myself asleep, for I never thought that it will all come back with just a blink of an eye. Is this a payback? A karma? For turning down all the guys who used to like me?

He was the one who left me; he was the one who fell out of love. I never thought of leaving him, for I thought he was the one.

It was a bright and sunny day of March 24, 2009, I was so happy for it is already vacation and for the anticipation of going out with my friends. As I reached my phone, I saw 22 messages were left unread. I scanned it and saw his name and read it first among all the messages. In that message, he said everything (I won’t detail it anymore because it’s kind of hard to narrate). And as I read the message, I was like WOW is this really happening. But I really expected it already to come. At that time, it was not already that hard to let go.

But after a year, there he goes again, captured my heart, as he made me cry once again. Yet, I am forcing myself to move on. Fortunately, it was successful. I just hope that everything will turn out right..

And here is a song that I dedicate to him..

Need You Now
Picture perfect memories
Scattered all around the floor
Reaching for the phone 'cause
I can't fight it anymore

And I wonder if I
Ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time

It's a quarter after one
I'm all alone
And I need you now
Said I wouldn't call
But I've lost all control
And I need you now

And I don't know how
I can do without
I just need you now

Another shot of whiskey
Can't stop looking at the door
Wishing you'd come sweeping
In the way you did before

And I wonder if I
Ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time

It's a quarter after one
I'm a little drunk
And I need you now
Said I wouldn't call
But I've lost all control
And I need you now

And I don't know how
I can do without
I just need you now

Whoa, whoa
Guess I'd rather hurt
Than feel nothing at all

It's a quarter after one
I'm all alone
And I need you now
And I said I wouldn't call
But I'm a little drunk
And I need you now

And I don't know how
I can do without
I just need you now
I just need you now

Oh baby, I need you now

3 comments:

  1. aaawww...so sad...but then again...it would always be best to look at the glass half full.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sa totoo lang wala akong experience when it comes to romantic relationships or at love for that matter, save for a few "puppy loves" and crushes back in elementary and a, uh, how do I put it, "special someone" this high school. However, never forget that you have friends who can help you through the bad times and help you cope with your problems. As for love, well, all I can say is that you do not find true love. True love finds you, and when the time comes, I hope you will be happy with your own special someone.

    P.S. Pasensya na kuung medyo mahaba ung comment ko. Hehe. Also, hindi po ako nagpaparinig dito o anuman. I'm just giving my comment. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with marc.
    when love finds you, that's when you know if it's true.

    i hope that when love finds you, you'll be happy. you deserve to be loved more than you think you do. :)

    ReplyDelete