Not all the things that you can see is true. Sometimes, you also need some leap of faith to see through it. :)

Saturday, September 18, 2010

A Glimpse Of Me :)

"To see things clearly you need some faith for you to recognize its transparency. When you don't have one, better not assert criticism."

Hello World! This is my official blog, A Peek In My Life :)
Here you will see the veracious me through my insights, feelings, outlooks, and suggestions.


Since this is a Medley Blog, you are expected to see assorted selections and articles. But what is more interesting here is you will have to use your senses, whether you like it or not!

Your sense of sight. You will have to use your eyes for you to take a brief overview on my articles and blogs. You will also see the views and angles of the situation that is stated.


Your sense of hearing. Definitely, it's good to hear sounds, that's why I would have to include some music to amplify your reading. Expect also to watch some videos regarding the blogs that I'm about to post later on.


Your sense of smell. You might be wondering why would you use such. Well there is one thing that will surely activate your sense of smell. It is through this statement: "Smells fishy.". Now you get the point?


Your sense of taste. I know again what you're thinking. Well, you can't sit down in front of your computer for the whole day reading my blog. That's when you use this sense. While you're eating, well, definitely, eat some! WHY? Because my blogs are too breath-taking, so eat while you read. Or else, you'll get ulcer. :P


Your sense of touch. You'll use it when you are to encounter things that are too hard to grasp, too complicated, and maybe, too cheesy or what they call as romantic.

My Medley Blog is officially open and expect for more posts later on.

Be delighted and enjoy! Have a wonderful day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment