Not all the things that you can see is true. Sometimes, you also need some leap of faith to see through it. :)

Monday, September 20, 2010

My "Anti-depressant" :)

Whenever I feel sad, there is one thing that makes feel delighted again, it is……. Blueberry cheesecake and strawberry ice cream!

I swear, every time I eat some, my problems vanish rapidly! :) I have no idea what makes me happy when I eat some, but there is one thing I am sure of, when you feel sad, eat sweets. Because I know sweets have something that makes our mood to turn upside. It is like a drug, because when you take in some, you forget your problems. :)

Blueberry cheesecake is my favorite cake of all the flavors that I know because I am very attracted by its color; especially that it has the color that is my favorite! Hahaha :) And what makes it delicious is that it does not contain excessive sweetness like chocolate, it is just normal and not a super sweet one. :) Whenever I walk by a cake shop or bakeshop, what I always look first is blueberry cheesecake. And when I already see one…. My heart jumps! Especially when I can see the flowing icing on top of it, including its berries, OH MY! You know, its colors are really eye-catching, well that is for me. What’s your opinion? It has a color of white as its coating and has an indigo color which is the berries and the flowing icing of it. In a normal blueberry cheesecake, when you already slice on one part of it, you can see the cheese under the white coating and berries. Well, not literally the cheese huh? It’s is the already baked one. :)

I remember last December, when I had my vacation, I requested my dad to eat in a bakeshop so that I will be able to have blueberry cheesecake as my “sort of gift” hahaha. :) Well, I still do eat some, but not all the time. I’ve been so busy in school and I cannot already find time to enjoy, relax, and have quality time for myself. :) But since Christmas is coming I think I’ll be eating some again! I even invited my cousin, Pamela to go out with me, maybe next week to relax and eat some! Of course! :)

Let’s go to my strawberry ice cream, originally, I really hate strawberries before. But when my late best friend took me to a ice cream parlor, I think it was in Fiorgelatto in SM Baguio, I realized that it’s so delicious! Maybe I hated it because of the initiative that I hate the color pink. Well, now I love strawberry! :) I remember when I and my friend used to eat there and eat some. I also remember mixing it with cheese flavor of ice cream and have strawberry syrup as its topping, oh gosh! I miss that! :)

Blueberry cheesecake and strawberry ice cream, I’m coming! Christmas is again nearing and it is again time for us to be happy. Blueberry cheesecake you’re my very dream that I want to eat every single day, strawberry ice cream you are my daydream during the moments when my mind goes off. :) Oh, I cannot wait until I can eat some again! :)

I know you are getting hungry already. Why not eat some also? :) Thanks for reading! :) Have a great day! :)

“You will never find happiness through others, unless you find one from yourself first.” :) 
Creative Commons License
A Peek In My Happy LIfe :) by This blog is made by Rachel Villanueva is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at http://www.apeekinmyhappylife.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment