Not all the things that you can see is true. Sometimes, you also need some leap of faith to see through it. :)

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Don't Ever Expect For The Unexpected










Love comes unexpectedly..

I never thought it would end this fast for what I knew is that it’ll last.
And now my heart is shattered, never thought the casualty will be this vast.

The words won’t fit when you’re with me,
But the melody’s wrong when you’re away from me.
No way to think, no way to move,
‘Cause I’ll never take a step away from you.

The sun’s shining brightly towards your face,
Like a perfect rhythm throughout the phase.
The day is just right due to your presence,
And the world seems so dark with your absence.

When I hear your voice, you make me sing,
A song that is low and melancholy.
One-sided love, that’s how you always make me feel,
Turns out my sight is as dark as navy.

My mom once said that love wouldn’t be easy,
And my dad said leaving a guy would be hard.
So, to whom will I put the liability?
For I can’t hear an answer from above.

Thank God, I found this guy that changed the whole me,
The person who completes every part of me.
A guy with promises and fulfills it,
The man I’ve been waiting since I was six.

No comments:

Post a Comment